Estate Litigations and Court Applications
Estate disputes are often between family members. In order to settle complicated issues, it is always important to get the help of a Filipino Estate lawyer and the court.
Below are the common estate litigation grounds:
- Compliance. If the Will fails to comply with the Succession Law Reform Act, this may be the reason to invalidate the document.
- Mental and Physical Capacity. This is whether the deceased had the capacity to execute the Will or not.
- Suspicious Circumstances. This is a situation whether there are suspicious circumstances surrounding the execution of the Will such as duress.
AJ Law LLP may also help you with the following:
- Advising estate trustees, executors/administrator/personal representatives, trustees, beneficiaries and family members regarding estate and trust related issues and disputes
- Challenges and Defence of Wills
- Interpretation of Wills and Trusts
- Dependants Support applications under the Succession Law Reform Act
- Passings of Accounts
- Defence of Solicitor’s Negligence
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Spousal Rights
- Trust Law
- Quantum meruit claims
- Unjust enrichment
- Facilitating mediated settlement of disputes
Get in touch with our Angeles & de Jesus Law LLP team or our Filipino Estate Lawyer at 160 Eglinton Avenue East, Suite 406, Toronto, ON or via phone at +1 (416) 409-5991 or email us at email@example.com for your FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. You can also visit our website https://www.ajlawpartners.ca/ for more information about the services we offer. We would be pleased to serve your legal needs.
ESTATE LAW & WILLS RELATED BLOGS
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there was a demand for the drafting of Wills, Powers of Attorney for Property, POA for Personal Care, and Health Directives.